3M 8822 P2 Valved Particulate Respirator 10 Pack
Valve masks Details
Protecting workers against contaminants in the workplace environment is essential. Ensuring workers wear their respirators is not always easy. 3M 8822 particulate respirator’s lightweight construction is designed to help with wearer compliance.
• Protection factor: 10 x Workplace Exposure Standard
• Packaging: 10 respirators / box, 24 boxes / case of valve masks
Proper selection, training and use are essential in order for the respirator to adequately protect the wearer from certain airborne contaminants
- Proprietary 3M™ Cool Flow™ exhalation valve helps to remove your hot exhaled air for cooler and drier wear and encourages wearer compliance
- Lightweight construction for added comfort that may increase wearer time
- Mould nose clip to the wearer’s nose shape to help reduce eyewear fogging and for a better seal and fit
- Coloured straps for easy identification of protection class (blue for P2)
- Made from 3M™ Advanced Electret Filter Material for effective filtration with low breathing resistance
- Does not contain components made from natural rubber latex
- P2 rated filtration efficiency
- Protects against hazards, such as, dusts, mists, smoke and fume
- Complies with AS/NZS 1716:2012
There are no reviews yet.