B.I.G Pediatric Bone Injection Gun (single use)
The world’s first automatic IO device is now available for pediatrics still bringing you the same rapid IO access for the delivery of fluids and medications at flow rates higher than IV infusions. With the help of Bone Injection Gun, IO infusion can be established within seconds with an easy “position and press” mechanism. This life-saving device is designed for specific use on children with a specific Adult version also available.
Pediatric Bone Injection Gun FEATURES
- Disposable, automatic spring-loaded trocar 15G needle
- Rapid learning curve for caregivers
- Safe, reliable, and usable in extreme conditions
- Ready-to-use, no maintenance required
- Pocket size: 6.5 x 3 in. (16.5 x 7.6 cm)
- Lightweight: Less than 3 oz.
- 5-year shelf life
- Also available for Adults
The Waismed developed advanced Intraosseous (IO) devices, designed for rapid and accurate access to the bloodstream wherever traditional intravascular access is not possible for medical treatment. Based on an innovative, patented injection system, Waismed’s IO devices provide rapid, safe and easy intravascular access through the bone marrow. Connection to standard infusion equipment is simple for administering fluids, medications and blood products. This product is available through selected distributors of AERO HEALTHCARE only.
There are no reviews yet.