Finger Dressing 4.5cm x 4.5cm Env/3
The Wound Dressings are a general purpose wound dressing for use in preventing infection and controlling bleeding. Available in sizes to suit wounds from finger injuries to large wounds.
- Highly absorbent wound pad controls bleeding and absorbs wound exudates
- Special low adherent coating minimizes wound trauma associated with changing dressings
- Dressings are available individually on demand in an easy tear wrapper and sterile for wound cleanliness.
- The wound pad is attached to a wrapping leader of gauze bandage making the dressing simple to apply, yet comfortable and secure for all general wound dressing.
- The Finger dressing is unique in the industry for it ability to treat finger wounds too large to cover with an adhesive dressing. This unique product combines a 4.5cm square low adherent and absorbent pad, with a wrapping leader and secure adhesive tab to protect the wound.
|Size||4.5cm x 4.5cm|