FirePro Carbon Monoxide Alarm with LCD Display
- Advanced Electrochemical Sensor
- LCD Display
- Test & Silence Function
- AA Batteries Included
- Loud 85db Alarm
Carbon monoxide is a colourless, odorless, tasteless and poisonous gas produced by burning gasoline, wood, propane, charcoal or other fuel. If left at dangerous levels it can cause serious damage and even death.
We recommend a carbon monoxide detector should be installed on each level of a multilevel home, ensuring its placement can be heard in high use areas of your house.
E.g your bedroom
This alarm is made with quality in mind and conforms with BS EN50291-1:2018
There are no reviews yet.