Grab&Go First Aid KIT
NEW PRODUCT – JUST LAUNCHED IN DECEMBER 2021
Need a First Aid KIT that works as hard as you do? Our NEW Grab&Go First Aid KIT is portable, practical and fully equipped to help you deal with a wide range of first aid issues.
Whether you’re on duty in the school yard or heading out on an excursion, the safety of those in your care is a big responsibility.
Perfect for educators, carers, teachers and more, this brand-new KIT has everything you need for total peace of mind.
+ Key features
In addition to its jam-packed selection of safety essentials like bandages, gloves and swabs, our fully equipped Grab&Go KIT includes:
- An insulated, clearly marked Epipen holder, to ensure quick and easy access to your personal Epipen* when you need it most.
- An ‘asthma resource’ section, with enough space for your personal asthma puffer or portable disposable spacer*.
- A personal pocket to add information relating to specific individuals’ medical conditions.
- Two SMART Bandages to deal with snake bites, sprains and major bleeds.
- Our Wallet (including those all-important Band-Aids!)
- Easy-to-use straps that let you wear your First Aid KIT over your shoulder or around your waist, leaving your hands completely free.
- An accessible front pocket for tissues, wet wipes and more.
- Practical essentials such as shears, tweezers, emergency blanket, adhesive tape, eye cup and CPR kit.
- Our first aid booklet, including step-by-step instructions to help you treat a range of first aid emergencies.
+ Our Grab&Go KIT is ideal for:
- Educators, teachers and staff at schools and universities;
- Childcare centres;
- Parents and grandparents on the go;
- School and childcare excursions; and
- Staff on schoolyard duty.
+ Take peace of mind wherever you go
When it comes to the health and wellbeing of those around you, you can’t afford to take chances.
Whether you’re looking for a first-aid solution to help you care for babies, toddlers, teens, adults or anything in-between: our Grab&Go First Aid KIT is the portable first aid solution you can trust.
+ Leading first aid design and layout
Designed in Australia by leading first aid experts, Onset Health colour-coded labelling system enables you to clearly identify first aid contents and explains the typical use for each item.
You can also buy first aid equipment from our store. Learn more.
There are no reviews yet.