Film and TV Ambulance Hire
(Note we only give out our Ambulance with our Onset medical Staff )
Ambulance Hire Price list:
- 2006 Ambulance Hire $205 Per Hour (Min 5 hours) includes 1x Medical Officer / 2x Uniforms and Travel Within 20km of Metro
- 2006 Ambulance Hire $1225 Half Day (Min 8 hours) includes 1x Medical Officer / 2x Uniforms and Travel Within 20km of Metro
- Ambulance Ford Territory Single Responder car $185 Per Hour (Min 5 hours) includes 1x Medical Officer 1x Uniforms and Travel Within 20km of Metro
- Ambulance Ford Territory Single Responder car $1085 Per Day (Min 8 hours) includes 1x Medical Officer 1x Uniforms and Travel Within 20km of Metro
- 2012 Ford Territory Unmarked car $450 Per Day (Min 8 hours) Can be used as a unmarked police vehicle/ Background car Travel Within 20km of Metro
- Kilometers Above 20kms a $1.03 Per Km will apply
- Ambulance Additional $205 Per Hour Flat Rate no Overtime rates
Hire period & Fees:
- Hire charges apply per item.
- Hires are charged at a set production rate:
- Short films, documentaries & TVCs / stills – 5 Hours Min
- Feature Films & TV series – 5 Hours Min
- Student Films 4 Hours Min
Real Medical Staff Hire: The following rates apply as of 1 May 2022.
The hourly rates for Medical assistance with Scenes and equipment use, on-set supervision/appearance and other operational duties are as follows:
- Doctors or Team Manager of all the below categories: $174.90 per hour
- Specialised Nurse or Paramedic: $131.20 per hour (i’e Midwife, Paediatrics Or Mica Paramedics)
- Nurse/Paramedic: $112.40 per hour
A minimum 4 hour call-out fee applies for each Medical Staff.
- Items must be paid for before they leave the premises.
- Payment accepted via credit card, EFTPOS or cash.
- A credit card security deposit or a ‘Terms of Hire Agreement’ will be required.
- In the event of loss, damage, non-cleaning or late returns, penalty charges will apply.