ProChoice Valved Flat Fold Respirators P2 Rating 12 Pack
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Certified to AS/NZS 1716:2012 Respiratory Protective Devices.
- Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) Listed
- P2 disposable respirator for protection against mechanically & thermally generated particles.
- Dual latex-free elastic straps for ease of donning & doffing.
- Horizontal flat fold for improved comfort & fit.
- Adjustable plastic nose bridge for enhanced seal.
- ProValve exhalation valve for decreased breathing resistance & heat stress.
- Easily worn with glasses & goggles.
- Resealable bag for hygienic storage.
- The shelf life of the unopened product is 3 years from the date of manufacture when stored within a temperature range of -20ºC to +25ºC & less than 80%
- Manufactured date printed onto filters, maximum life span is 6 months once the filter is removed from the original packaging, however life span is determined by the wearer’s ability to taste, smell or notice an increase in breathing resistance.
- Ensure the mask is correctly fitted prior to each use & conduct annual fit testing in accordance with AS/NZS 1715:2009.