Pupil Gauge Disposable Penlight Single
High-intensity penlights are perfect for the First aiders, physician and nurses
- Accurate light beam illuminates the eyes, ears and throat
- Pupil Gauge printed on body assists in determining pupil size
- Dual-function pocket clip for portability and activating light
- Made of lightweight high-impact molded styrene
- Operates on 2-AAA Batteries (included)
- Batteries last 3-6 months on average
- Refrigeration will prolong life
Diagnostic penlights are useful for providing a light source for testing pupil dilation and also as a secondary light source when examining first aid injuries.
The Onset health range offers a selection of commonly used diagnostic supplies in the healthcare industry.