Snake Bite First-Aid Kit
Height: 18cm | Width (Closed): 9cm | Length (Closed): 12cm | Length (Open): 33cm | Weight: 555g
What is in a Snake Bite KIT?
- 1 x Cotton gauze swabs (3 per pack), sterile, 7.5cm x 7.5cm
- 1 x Emergency blanket, 2.1m x 1.6m in zip lock bag
- 1 x Mini black permanent marker
- 2 x Nitrile gloves, large
- 3 x Pressure bandages – 2 SMART Bandages, heavy duty, reusable and washable, 10cm x 2m; 1 medium weight, 10cm x 1.8m
- 1 x Snake bite instruction card, includes bite record register and CPR instruction card
- 1 x Splint, 11cm (W) x 61cm (L)
Quality first aid product
The bag itself is coated 600D Oxford polyester, which is durable and water resistant. It’s made with strong zippers and has double stitched handles. The outer KIT can be wiped down with disinfectant liquid.
Durable and compact, this Snake Bite First Aid KIT has been specifically designed for easy attachment to belts, backpacks, hiking and camping gear, mountain bikes and stores easily in caravans and 4WD’s.
Be prepared for any emergency
Weighing in at only 555 grams, there is no longer any excuse for not being snake bite safe – either at home or when exploring the outdoors.