Sterile White Gauze Swab 7.5 x 7.5cm Pk/15 (3 ply)
The Sterile Gauze Swab is a highly absorbent Cotton Gauze Swab that when soaked in fluid, becomes an essential first aid item to clean and prepare wounds for dressing. The Cotton Gauze Swab has a balanced soft and abrasive texture leading to increased absorbency for effectively cleaning wounds.
- 15x individually wrap Gauze Swab
- Sterile for minimising infection risk when dressing clean wounds
- A balanced combination of softness, abrasive texture and absorbency for effectively cleaning wounds
- Available in a number of different sizes to suit any application
- Made from 100% high-grade cotton
- Cushions wound and reduce linting
- For wound dressing, packing, and cleaning
- BOX NOT INCLUDED
Gauze swabs are a highly versatile medical product, and are typically used for wound dressing, padding, protection, containing wound fluids and spills, applying antiseptic products and more. It is especially useful for contact with wounds, where other fabrics might stick to the burn or laceration.
You can check more medical products in our Shop.
There are no reviews yet.