Survival Snake Bite First Aid Kit
Height: 18cm | Width (Closed): 9cm | Length (Closed): 12cm | Length (Open): 33cm | Weight: 555g
What is in a Snake Bite First-Aid Kit?
- 1 x Cotton gauze swabs (3 per pack), sterile, 7.5cm x 7.5cm
- 1 x Emergency blanket, 2.1m x 1.6m in zip lock bag
- 1 x Mini black permanent marker
- 2 x Nitrile gloves, large
- 3 x Pressure bandages – 2 SMART Bandages, heavy duty, reusable and washable, 10cm x 2m; 1 medium weight, 10cm x 1.8m
- 1 x Snakebite instruction card, including bite record register and CPR instruction card
- 1 x Splint, 11cm (W) x 61cm (L)
Quality first aid product
The bag itself is coated 600D Oxford polyester, which is durable and water-resistant. It’s made with strong zippers and has double-stitched handles. The outer KIT can be wiped down with disinfectant liquid.
Durable and compact, this Snake Bite First Aid KIT has been specifically designed for easy attachment to belts, backpacks, hiking and camping gear, and mountain bikes and stores easily in caravans and 4WDs.
Be prepared for any emergency
Weighing in at only 555 grams, there is no longer any excuse for not being snake bite safe – either at home or when exploring the outdoors.
You can also buy first aid equipment from our store.
There are no reviews yet.