Travel First Aid KIT
The Travel First Aid KIT combines the popular Vehicle First Aid KIT with our Remote & Outdoor Module. With the portable ‘clip and go’ system, it’s every adventurer’s new best friend.
The Travel First Aid KIT has been designed with weight and space in mind, without compromising any of the items on your travel first aid checklist.
Ideal if you’re going ‘round the globe, into the outback or even just down the road, the Travel First Aid KIT also meets WHS compliance regulations for remote work areas.
Don’t leave home without one.
Height: 21cm | Width (Closed): 11cm | Length (Closed): 19cm | Length (Open): 68cm | Weight: 1.25kg
Remote & Outdoor Module
This streamlined-yet-jam-packed module can be easily clipped on to your current KIT, and includes a whole host of extra first aid essentials, including:
- 2 x SMART bandages: The reusable SMART Bandage contains easy-to-follow pictogram instructions, to ensure you apply the right amount of pressure to a snake bite wound. Also suitable in the case of Funnel-web bites, the SMART Snake Bandage has already helped protect countless lives.
- 10 x hydrogel sachets: A cooling gel to quickly treat burns.
- 1 x emergency blanket: Lightweight, compact and can be used to treat shock and hypothermia.
- 1 x 60cm x 80cm burn dressing.
- 1 x instruction card: Offering essential information to help you treat both bites and burns.
- Plenty of space for additional personal items: Add your own insect repellent, sunscreen, personal medications, or a couple of extra bandages – it’s entirely up to you.
Despite its streamlined appearance, this chock-full module also includes a heap of other must-have items to keep you safe and sound, including a mini torch, emergency whistle and daylight signal mirror.
See our full range of First Aid Kits.
There are no reviews yet.